It's Official - I'm back in the real estate business

Posted by daltonsbriefs / Category:

For those that have known me for years, through new home sales, marketing, home building ... and of course my political forays ... you know then that I love mortgage finance.

In late 2007 I teamed up with James Snyder, yes the same one that ran for Mayor in Portage, to begin building a brand new mortgage company in Porter County Indiana (Northwest Indiana)

I am now working with clients personally, some FHA and VA plus conventional of course. We may well be able to complete a closing, that others are struggling to get to the title company. Give me a call ... let's get caught up. I am continuing to work on a few consulting assignments, so call the office 219-762-7200 or email me anytime at steved@fftmortgage.com and let's set up an appointment right away.

0 comments: